[Project_owners] response status with loadURI() ?

Arturo 'Buanzo' Busleiman buanzo at buanzo.com.ar
Fri Mar 14 13:07:15 PDT 2008

Jesper Staun Hansen wrote:
> Take a look at one of the http header projects like LiveHTTPheaders.
> They should tell you how.
I know all about observers and event listeners and progress listeners. I
was just checking if there was something closely related to loadURI()
that would help me.

Problem is, I can't register an observer for the XUL browser element. I
can register them globally :( - I don't want that, it's an overkill.

But I can add a progress listener....

well, I wanted soemthing simple, guess I don't have it. Maybe I can
redesign donkeyfire to use XMLHttpRequest... :(