[Project_owners] Project tagging vs. Extension tagging.

Onno Ekker o.e.ekker at gmail.com
Tue Mar 11 04:05:49 PDT 2008

According to the docs, they are automatically tagged:
http://www.mozdev.org/drupal/wiki/MozdevDocs#toc18

        Project Tags

Be sure to tag your project with keywords so it is included in the
project cloud. XPI files in /download directories are automatically
scanned and assigned tags based on information in install.rdf files, but
this information is limited to supported applications and other general
information.