[Project_owners] Project tagging vs. Extension tagging.

Philip Chee philip.chee at gmail.com
Tue Mar 11 03:48:53 PDT 2008

Hmm.

Did someone grep through my downloads directory tagging all the
extensions there? Because although my extension xSidebar is a SeaMonkey
extension I have two subprojects (xSearchbar and xSidebar for
Thunderbird) which are Thunderbird extensions and now seem to be
(correctly) tagged under Thunderbird.

Also all the Firefox/Thunderbird extensions I've modified to work
SeaMonkey and had cleverly hidden under /downloads/mods/ are now show up
on this page:
<http://www.mozdev.org/projects/applications.html/a/seamonkey>
Gosh!

Phil

[ ]Immorality will continue until beatings improve.
* TagZilla 0.066.6