[Project_owners] My first project

Onno Ekker o.e.ekker at gmail.com
Mon Mar 3 13:14:11 PST 2008

On Mon, Mar 3, 2008 at 8:05 PM, Piecu <piecu at go2.pl> wrote:

> One small suggestion - can you do an upper case of the first character
> of each option in a button menu (as you did on a message context menu)?
> In polish translation of Tb these options are written lower case which
> doesn't look good. Thank you.

Hmz. I didn't do the upper case for the first character of each word on the
context menu...
I just reused the strings from the main menu Message menu. Reusing those
strings has the advantage of having my extension localized by itself.

Initially I used only "Inline" and "Attachment", so the strings from the
submenu, as strings for the button text, but then the button label should be
"Forward As".
Then I noticed that in the Options Window on the preference to change the
default forwarding style, it says "Inline" and "As Attachment", so I use
those strings.

It probably won't be too hard to capitalize the first character of each
option in the button menu.
Gives me an opportunity to make a 0.2 version and check if I can get
update.rdf to work too.

Can you point me to the Mozilla Guidelines for Capitalization of Button
Labels?

Onno