[Project_owners] My first project

Piecu piecu at go2.pl
Mon Mar 3 11:05:11 PST 2008

Onno Ekker pisze:
> Just the other day I finished and release the first version of my first
> project ever.

Congratulations!

> Since I'm quite new at this, and not sure if it works on all platforms
> and all targeted versions, I'd like to ask you all to test my extension
> for me.

Tb 2.0.0.12, Win XP, Polish - works fine.

> Could some of you please test my extension on different versions and
> platforms and also check the website? Any and all feedback is appreciated.

I'm sending you polish translation, can you include it in a package?

One small suggestion - can you do an upper case of the first character
of each option in a button menu (as you did on a message context menu)?
In polish translation of Tb these options are written lower case which
doesn't look good. Thank you.

--
Best regards,
Bartosz Piec