[Project_owners] Prevent window title from being cropped

Onno Ekker o.e.ekker at gmail.com
Fri Jun 27 03:08:51 PDT 2008

Hi,

When opening a new window, I'd like it to show the full title.
The window width seems to be based on the window's content, not on the
title. If the content is less width than the title, the title gets
cropped (e.g. "This is the windows t...").

Is there an easy way to prevent this? Using xul or css? Or should I
calculate the width of the title (depends on locale and font settings)
and set the window's width to this value plus some pixels for icons?

Onno