[Project_owners] Drupal forum

Douglas E. Warner silfreed at silfreed.net
Mon Jun 16 12:08:54 PDT 2008

On Friday 13 June 2008 09:31:33 Onno Ekker wrote:
> Answering my own question: Drupal apparently has this option.
> <http://mydrupal.com/post_in_forums_via_email>
>
> Next question: Could this option be made available for mozdev's drupal?
> I don't see the modules Listhandler or Mailhandler installed...

Thanks for doing this research; this definitely seems like something we would
like to offer and would go hand-in-hand with the features like mailman and
newsgroup integration that we already offer.

I saw the bug you created; I'm not sure what the timeline would be for us to
look into this, but we'll try to talk it over at the sysadmin meeting
tomorrow.

-Doug