[Project_owners] Nature of this list (Was: Re: Drupal forum)

David Boswell davidwboswell at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 13 07:59:23 PDT 2008

> I'm sorry if I'm being grumpy, but is this list really meant for tech
> support issues?

I think Onno's email was relevant for the project owners list since
there might be other owners here who want similar functionality for
their forums.  If there is an issue that is specific to just one
project (like setting up Drupal) then that should certainly go to the
feedback list.

When this list was created 8 years ago I thought it would be dedicated
to mozdev-specific discussions, but I see now that there is no clear
line between mozdev comments and comments about Mozilla development --
since Mozilla development is why people are on mozdev in the first
place :)