[Project_owners] Removing a mailing list post

Douglas E. Warner silfreed at silfreed.net
Wed Jun 4 07:14:06 PDT 2008

On Wednesday 04 June 2008 09:46:36 Dan Lee wrote:
> One of our users has personal information in his e-mail signature and
> noticed that it got archived in our mailing list. Is there any way to
> remove that message from the archive? Google makes me think that an admin
> is going to have to do it.....
> http://www.python.org/cgi-bin/faqw-mm.py?req=show&file=faq03.003.htp

Dan,

Please follow the links on the bottom of the feedback page [1] for submitting
a mailing list change by filing a bug.  If you can find the link to the
message in the public archives that would be helpful as well.
You might want to let your user know that once this information is public it
is difficult to remove as it could already be duplicated elsewhere.

-Doug

[1] http://www.mozdev.org/feedback.html