[Project_owners] Re-ordering template page title

Douglas E. Warner silfreed at silfreed.net
Mon Jun 2 12:05:29 PDT 2008

On Monday 02 June 2008 14:25:59 Atte Kemppilä wrote:
> Basically, I would like see template page title changed from "mozdev.org -

I'd like to go a step farther and make the title go from most-specific to
least-specific (essentially just reverse the order we currently have), to
something like this:

<page> : <project> - mozdev.org

This would be the most bookmark-friendly as you could easily look to see "the
installation page for project X" rather than "Project X's installation page".
This would also be helpful when you have a bunch of tabs open for the same
site as all the page names would show up in the tab (instead of "mozdev.org"
or "project").

-Doug