[Project_owners] Disabling other plugins - Is there any way to do that?

Marco Pivetta ocramius at gmail.com
Wed Jul 30 16:02:21 PDT 2008

I lurked around all the MDC today and I did not find any answer.
There are two plugins that are in DIRECT conflict with StOgame
(standardogame), and I receive dozens of bug tickets every day. The default
answer is "Disable XXX and YYY before testing StOgame again".
My idea is to disable my plugin if those are active, or to enable my plugin
and disable those two. Is there any way to do that?
I'm sorry if it seems to be a foolish question, but I really didn't manage
to find anything about it...

--
Standard Ogame Project - StOgame
http://www.stogame.net