[Project_owners] Projects overview page

Philip Chee philip.chee at gmail.com
Wed Jul 30 05:20:52 PDT 2008

On Tue, 29 Jul 2008 15:00:24 -0700, Douglas E. Warner wrote:

> To release files you'll need to use the file management tool [1]
> (documentation [2]).

I can't release any files in the flashblock project because when I go to
the management page, the dropdown shows console2 and xsidebar as the
only choices. The Flashblock project owner (Ted) emailed you several
months ago to say that I should have access, but to date I still can't
do anything about this.

Phil

[ ]Ayer ago i kuldnt spel progrmr, now i are won!!
* TagZilla 0.066.6