[Project_owners] Projects overview page

Douglas E. Warner silfreed at silfreed.net
Tue Jul 29 15:00:24 PDT 2008

On Tuesday 29 July 2008 13:54:37 massey wrote:
> Hi, I dont follow all discussions here so forgive me if this has already
> been covered:
> I notice that on the https://www.mozdev.org/projects/overview/kiosk/
> page goes to something other than the kiosk pages(not one I knew existed
> anyway) and this page gives the impression that no files have been
> released and no downloads available. I guess it would be just fine if
> the download link showed(or went to) the downloads - I assume this is an
> error? How might I edit this page or just have it point to the kiosk
> project here?

To release files you'll need to use the file management tool [1]
(documentation [2]).

We don't want to link to the list of download files since this is likely to
overwhelm users.

-Doug

[1] https://www.mozdev.org/profile/file_management.html
[2] http://www.mozdev.org/drupal/wiki/MozdevDownloadReleases