[Project_owners] send data to a web page and process it without loading to browser.

Marco Pivetta ocramius at gmail.com
Thu Jul 24 03:37:15 PDT 2008

>From the MDC:
mozBackgroundRequest

This property can be used to prevent authentication and bad certificate
dialogs from popping up for the request. Also the request will not be
canceled if the window it belongs to is closed. This property works for
chrome code only. New in Firefox
3<http://developer.mozilla.org/en/docs/Firefox_3_for_developers>
There's nothing else about it :(