[Project_owners] send data to a web page and process it without loading to browser.

Silver Surfer silver.surfer444 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 24 01:20:59 PDT 2008

Hi Friends,
I'm developing an new extension and I need to send some data(user input) to
a web page and do some processing in there without loading that web page to
the browser. ( The functionality I need is similar to the functionality of
delicious firefox extension. ) But I still don't have an idea to call to
script in a web browser without loading it to the browser. I would be very
please if anyone of you can help me for this problems.

thanks & regards,
SS

--
~Silver Surfer~