[Project_owners] AMO : Improving the Review/Editorial Process

John Woods johnrw at gmail.com
Thu Jul 17 12:49:37 PDT 2008

Then get rid of the sandbox. It doesn't work For Everbody.
As the document offered by fligtar shows... you have enough reviewers.
It has already proven that it does not work for EVERYBODY.

Pushing them public after a certain period of time does NOT Completely
remove the point of sandbox. How long do you think amo is entitled to prevent
distribution of a distributable extension? Forever?

What do you think is reasonable?

It is clear amo has bitten off more than it can handle.

2 weeks gives amo enough time to locate "bad" nefarious extensions and
prevent it from going to the masses. As I said earlier... amo can publish
a list of "going public soon, so you better find time to review these!"
daily/weekly whatever. A list like that would then enable some tracking
of reviewer performance issues which is non existant, and workload.

Work with what you have, or scrap it.