[Project_owners] AMO : Improving the Review/Editorial Process

John Marshall johnm555 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 17 10:53:19 PDT 2008

Pushing them public after a certain period of time without review would
completely defeat the point of the sandbox and review process. A better
solution is just to have more reviewers. I don't know what you mean by
favorite extensions, but popular extensions are (almost) always pushed
through quickly.