[Project_owners] pop ups on mozdev.org pages

David Boswell davidwboswell at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 15 15:29:40 PDT 2008

> I just ran across http://padma.mozdev.org/, which has pop
> up adds in various forms.
> Sounds kinda un-good to me, do we have a policy for stuff
> like that?

To date we've allowed ads on project sites as long as they don't conflict with our Terms of Use (for example, by advertising something considered to be obscene).  I'm certainly not opposed to ads, but we can post some guidelines for project owners to follow if that would be helpful (I believe this has come up before and I know the mozdev board has talked about this at one time).