[Project_owners] AMO vs. mozdev was: Awaiting extension upgrade approval

Benoit Renard, msnmsgr myfirstnamehere at gawab.com
Wed Jul 9 08:18:49 PDT 2008

My main beef with AMO is that it's SeaMonkey-unfriendly. I once filed a
bug detailing all the wrong listings for extensions, and it took one
year for it to be resolved. But themes and extensions still often get
listed as compatible with SeaMonkey when they actually aren't.

So we get frustrated users on MozillaZine rightly complaining that they
tried to install X extension and the only thing they got was "install
script not found".

Ridiculous.