[Project_owners] AMO vs. mozdev was: Awaiting extension upgrade approval

Shivanand Sharma / Varun varun21 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 8 10:49:15 PDT 2008

If this is just about removing the browser warning about a site trying to
install addons, it is technically possible. I also believe mozdev may be
considered an exception by AMO considering there's no addon (I don't know of
one) which falters on AMO's extension policy (see
http://wiki.mozilla.org/Update:Editors/ReviewingGuide#Reviewing_Add-ons)

Regards
Shivanand Sharma

On Tue, Jul 8, 2008 at 11:14 PM, Douglas E. Warner <silfreed at silfreed.net>
wrote:

> On Tuesday 08 July 2008 13:29:38 Godmar Back wrote:
> > That's a no-starter since such an extension would obviously not be
> > approved on AMO.
>
> Okay; but technically possible?  (maybe AMO will make an exception for
> Mozdev?)
>
> -Doug
>
> --
> Douglas E. Warner    <silfreed at silfreed.net>    Site Developer