[Project_owners] Awaiting extension upgrade approval

John Woods johnrw at gmail.com
Tue Jul 8 08:09:46 PDT 2008

Michael,

It is funny you should ask, because the very first extension I ever
installed was multizilla.
Then, somewhere along the line, Googlebar broke my browser. After I
fixed it, I took it on
myself to try and make sure those kinds of breakages didn't happen anymore.
Wound up becoming project owner, when AndyEd landed a paying job at Microsoft.