[Project_owners] Awaiting extension upgrade approval

Michael Vincent van Rantwijk, MultiZilla mv_van_rantwijk at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 8 07:39:35 PDT 2008

Steve Lambert wrote:
> I'll just chime in quickly here because I can't help it.  I am normally
> not a complainer, I swear...

<snip />

> I'm currently maintaining two releases - one on our own servers signed
> with the mccoy tool which is time consuming, and this AMO version.

I haven't been using McCoy in a while. Not for months now.  You sound
however unhappy, have issues with it.  This might be feedback which
should be addressed to the developer of it, or the documentation at
mozdev.org

Maybe there *is* something that should/could change, but I don't know.
Let's start by letting the developer know why and what doesn't work for
you. Agreed?

> I only learned about mozdev recently and hoping it will make our process
> easier.

Please share that with me.  How exactly did you learn about the
existence of mozdev.org?

Can someone please refresh my memory and tell me how difficult it is to
get your extension working these days?

Michael