[Project_owners] Awaiting extension upgrade approval

Steve Lambert steve at visitsteve.com
Tue Jul 8 06:38:19 PDT 2008

I'll just chime in quickly here because I can't help it.  I am
normally not a complainer, I swear...

I've had an add-on nominated for over 2 months.

https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/developers/details/6846

Before FF3 (which we are still working on making it compatible with)
we had 1,200 active users.  The plugin has been written about in the
NY Times.  I could go on...

I'm currently maintaining two releases - one on our own servers
signed with the mccoy tool which is time consuming, and this AMO
version.

I only learned about mozdev recently and hoping it will make our
process easier.

We've got about 5-10 really smart people working on development and
barriers created by lack of documentation are amazing.  We should be
able to figure this stuff out, but when you get to a certain level,
it feels like it's all insider knowledge that you have to tease out
of people on irc.

I'll stop there... thanks for letting me vent a little.

Steve

--
Steve Lambert
http://visitsteve.com