[Project_owners] Awaiting extension upgrade approval

Shivanand Sharma / Varun varun21 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 7 12:05:38 PDT 2008

Hi Dan,

I've reviewed and pushed your addon to public. I understand that you had
only updated the maxversion in the extension for compatibility with Firefox
3. In the future you can use the option under developer tools to update the
max version. That ways you don't have to upload your new xpi and reviewers
will not need to review it. Thanks for the update.

Regards
Shivanand Sharma
http://binaryturf.com

On Tue, Jul 8, 2008 at 12:26 AM, Onno Ekker <o.e.ekker at gmail.com> wrote:

> You can see if your addon is nominated. If it's nominated, it's in the
> queue.
> Current queue depth is about 200 updates and 400 new extensions, or the
> other way round, can`t remember.
> Editors won't give you average throughput, since there is no such thing.
> They don't handle the queue in fifo order, but do it random (or first the
> ones they like best?)
> You can query in channel #addons on irc.mozilla.org for more info.
> And asking an editor there to review your extension might help too. (It did
> for me, but I waited 6 weeks before asking)
>
> Onno
>
> On Mon, Jul 7, 2008 at 7:51 PM, <danvb30-firefox at yahoo.com> wrote:
>
>> I have updated my Firefox extension to be compatible with FF 3.0, and
>> submitted it for review (I think).  It's been a week and haven't heard
>> anything.
>>
>> Just wondering:
>> (a) how long reviews are taking these days, I'm assuming reviewers are
>> swamped with 3.0 compatibility issues
>> (b) if I failed to perform a step to get it in the review queue properly.
>> (submitted it via the "Upload New Version" tool online at AMO Developer
>> Tools)
>>
>> Is there any way to find out where (of IF) I am in the review queue?
>>
>> https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/1288
>>
>> Thanks!
>> -Dan

Cheers!