[Project_owners] Awaiting extension upgrade approval

Onno Ekker o.e.ekker at gmail.com
Mon Jul 7 11:56:50 PDT 2008

You can see if your addon is nominated. If it's nominated, it's in the
queue.
Current queue depth is about 200 updates and 400 new extensions, or the
other way round, can`t remember.
Editors won't give you average throughput, since there is no such thing.
They don't handle the queue in fifo order, but do it random (or first the
ones they like best?)
You can query in channel #addons on irc.mozilla.org for more info.
And asking an editor there to review your extension might help too. (It did
for me, but I waited 6 weeks before asking)

Onno