[Project_owners] Awaiting extension upgrade approval

danvb30-firefox at yahoo.com danvb30-firefox at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 7 10:51:18 PDT 2008

I have updated my Firefox extension to be compatible with FF 3.0, and submitted it for review (I think).  It's been a week and haven't heard anything.

Just wondering:
(a) how long reviews are taking these days, I'm assuming reviewers are swamped with 3.0 compatibility issues
(b) if I failed to perform a step to get it in the review queue properly.  (submitted it via the "Upload New Version" tool online at AMO Developer Tools)

Is there any way to find out where (of IF) I am in the review queue?

Thanks!
-Dan