[Project_owners] Replacement for mozdev.org templates

Michael Vincent van Rantwijk, MultiZilla mv_van_rantwijk at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 1 20:21:28 PDT 2008

Douglas E. Warner wrote:
> On Tuesday 01 July 2008 11:51:14 Michael Vincent van Rantwijk, MultiZilla
> wrote:
>> I do wonder if this changes the browsers location bar to something like:
>> sub.domain.tlc/index.php?project=multizilla&page=/news/news.html ???
>
> Looks like you have the gist of it.
>
> -Doug

Getting there, but slowly ;)

It took me some time to figure out why my document root had to be
different. The problem was the following rule. Which didn't work here:

RewriteRule ^ - [E=VHOST:${lowercase:%1},S=1]

%1 should normally represent the project name, in my case "multizilla".
Howev, _SERVER["VHOST"] stayed empty so I changed the rule a little:

RewriteRule ^ - [E=VHOST:%1,S=1]

Just to make it work (it might be suboptimal and in that case please
advise me what to do with it).

BTW what is ob_start(); and ob_end_flush(); for something?  I did a grep
for it, but to no avail.

I am also getting two warnings about header modifications, failing
because they are already sent. The strange thing is that the exact same
pages/code work from mozdev.org

LOL I haven't been this productive in months.

Thanks,
Michael