[Project_owners] Mozdev source code available; new project search form

Eric H. Jung eric.jung at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 30 07:12:12 PST 2008

--- "Douglas E. Warner" <silfreed at silfreed.net> wrote:

> The code the runs Mozdev.org has been migrated into CVS [1].

We welcome contributions to mozdev.org by project owners. Help us add your favorite feature to
mozdev!

> We've also added a project search form to help making finding projects easier
> http://www.mozdev.org/projects/search.html

Doug,

The search works but the links it generates are broken. When I search "foxy", for instance, three
projects appear:

foxybar
foxybook
foxyproxy

However, the links to all three are period between subdomain and domain; e.g., foxyproxymozdev.org
instead of foxyproxy.mozdev.org.