[Project_owners] Specific cookie for specific tab

Jesper Staun Hansen jesper at selvet.dk
Tue Jan 29 16:07:12 PST 2008

Sure will look into it.
Had a little horrible experience trying "CookieSwap". It sure works, but
when I swapped between profile, and me being so cookie aware that i am
using "Keep until: Ask me every time" for cookies, (my list of blocked
cookies is 3½ times longer than my cookielist), then the extension
apparently made firefox visit all of the sites I have cookies fore and
started asking me again "What do you want to do with this cookie?" And I
was thinking "oh fu..", as that list takes a long time to reach. I have
absolutely no idea how "CookieSwap" omitted my list or why it started
visiting all my sites again just to ask for checking cookies.