[Project_owners] Project tagging available

David Boswell david at mozdev.org
Tue Jan 15 10:26:08 PST 2008

> For tags with only one project, it might not be worth displaying them
> on the front page. But I don't think they should be banned.

Thanks for your comments about this and I think your suggestion sounds
reasonable.  As the number of projects using the tagging system
increases, I assume we'll run into other issues, so I think that we
should come up with some guidelines for how the tagging system should
be administered that are agreed on by a majority of the project owners.
 If anyone has any thoughts or suggestions about this, feel free to
reply.  Or we could set up a wiki page to start drafting some
guidelines there.

David