[Project_owners] Project tagging available

Philip Chee philip at aleytys.pc.my
Fri Jan 11 20:41:58 PST 2008

On Wed, 9 Jan 2008 15:04:17 -0500, Douglas E. Warner wrote:

> You will be asked to login with your CVS username and password; you will only
> be able to modify tags for projects you are a project owner for.

I'm not the project owner of the Flashblock project, but I'm currently
the only active developer. How about all those projects where the
original project owner maintains a titular role but has since passed all
development to other people?

Phil

[ ]I remember the words. I don't understand.
* TagZilla 0.066.6