[Project_owners] about creating sidebar tour

Onno Ekker o.e.ekker at gmail.com
Wed Jan 2 23:08:22 PST 2008

Hi,

I think for Windows the default accel key is the Ctrl-Alt-combination.
When you specify "shift accel" as modifiers key, you would have to press
Ctrl-Alt-Shift-E to activate the Sidebar function. Probably left alt and
left shift...

Onno
--
Listen carefully, I will only say this once:
Sorry if this message was posted twice, it was stuck somewhere in my