[Project_owners] about creating sidebar tour

Jesper Staun Hansen jesper at selvet.dk
Wed Jan 2 17:00:12 PST 2008

Tried that, disabled all extensions except the emptysidebar extension
and tried shift+E. Didn't work with either shift keys.
Errrr... I just tried some keys, and i enabled caps lock and then tried
shift+E and now it works.
Disabling caps lock and trying shift+E will give no results for me.
Wonder how this keyboard is wired up....

Hint?