[Project_owners] Error: The stylesheet http://www.mozdev.org/ was not loaded because its MIME type, "text/html", is not "text/css".

Chris Neale cdn at mozdev.org
Tue Jan 1 08:44:04 PST 2008

On Tuesday 01 January 2008, Matthew Wilson wrote:
> Chris Neale wrote:
> > On Tuesday 01 January 2008, Philip Chee wrote:
> >> Attenton Doug,
> >>
> >> Error: The stylesheet http://www.mozdev.org/ was not loaded because its
> >> MIME type, "text/html", is not "text/css".
> >> Source file: http://www.mozdev.org/
> >>
> >> Phil
> >
> > http://www.mozdev.org/ isn't a stylesheet - where is it being loaded as
> > one ?
>
> Looks like the following to me:
>
>     <link href="" rel="Stylesheet" title="today&#8217;s style"
> type="text/css">
>
> A blank href will resolve to the current document, won't it?
>
> Matthew

Certainly seems that way.

I would look deeper, but I'm having access issues and other sysadmin / web
developers are probably enjoying some away-from-keyboard time.

--

cdn

--

feedback -at- mozdev -dot- org is for comments *not* about a specific project

http://gifts-for-free.co.uk

http://www.mrunix.net/htmlmail.html