[Project_owners] Window Print crashes firefox v3.x

Nathaniel Jayme nbjayme at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 25 15:45:47 PST 2008

Hello.

The last problem I had was solved and found out it was
due to a memory leak in one of these xpcom functions:

		var sIO =
Components.classes["@mozilla.org/network/io-service;1"]

.getService(Components.interfaces.nsIIOService);
		var iURI = sIO.newURI(cPath, "UTF-8", null);
		var iChrome =
Components.classes["@mozilla.org/chrome/chrome-registry;1"]

.createInstance(Components.interfaces.nsIChromeRegistry);
		var lv_cTruePath =
iChrome.convertChromeURL(iURI).path;
		return lv_cTruePath;

I completely avoided this and the firefox / xul
application is now working.

But I have a problem with the window.print()
When I call it firefox v3.x crashes.

Any way of a work around?