[Project_owners] htaccess and file permissions

Douglas E. Warner silfreed at silfreed.net
Mon Feb 25 06:59:53 PST 2008

On Monday 25 February 2008 09:54:17 Jay Garcia wrote:
> Does .htaccess work or is it not allowed in my project directory? Also,
> can I change file permissions in my project directory?

No to both.

Currently we support a www/protected/ directory that requires authentication
from a project contributor in order to access.

Another option if you are just interested in storing documentation is to use
the wiki provided by Drupal - there is the option to change who can
read/write pages entered there.

-Doug