[Project_owners] Moderator Authentication

Jesper Staun Hansen jesper at selvet.dk
Thu Feb 14 05:14:06 PST 2008

Jonathan Eisenberg wrote:
> Just got the project authorised+time enough to do something about it,
> but can't get into the Project Moderator Authentication page at
> https://www.mozdev.org/mailman/admindb/my_project
>
> I realise this is noobish, but it's also irritating as it doesn't match
> any of the passwords provided by mozdev.... Help anyone?
>
> kthbi :)

I think you get a reminder mail every one in a while with your password
and username
Their subjects are: mozdev.org mailing list memberships reminder

Their content are like this:

Passwords for someone at with-a-mailon.com:

List                                     Password // URL
example42 at mozdev.org                tehpassword
https://www.mozdev.org/mailman/options/example42/someone%40with-a-mailon-com

example at mozdev.org                        tehpassword
https://www.mozdev.org/mailman/options/example/someone%40with-a-mailon-com