[Project_owners] Javascript security model question

Didier Ernotte didier at ernotte.com
Mon Feb 11 12:40:32 PST 2008

Hi,

I would like to write a few lines of code in a simple plain text javascript scriplet that have access to the same level of privilege as a chrome script. I need to add a webProgressListener on the browser object, but not in an extension. How can I do this ? signed scriptlet ? requesting the browserUniversalWrite/Read is not enough. The gBrowser is not visible and the "window.getBrowser()" does not exist.

Didier