[Project_owners] Project_owners Digest, Vol 56, Issue 3

Chris Neale cdn at mozdev.org
Mon Feb 11 11:55:12 PST 2008

On Feb 11 2008, David Boswell wrote:

>> I´m sorry but i lost my password perhaps you could send me a
>> reminder?
>
>Weronika, I'll respond to your question off list.
>
>If anyone else needs any help with their password, feel free to email
>me directly.
>
>David
subscription email address:'

and press a button on the next page they reach :

https://www.mozdev.org/mailman/options/project_owners

All the off-list replies don't help the next person who doesn't know ...

Do we even have this information [hidden] on the site ?

--

cdn

--

feedback -at- mozdev -dot- org is for comments *not* about a specific
project

http://www.chrisneale.co.uk