[Project_owners] adding images to wiki?

Eric H. Jung eric.jung at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 11 11:09:37 PST 2008

--- "Douglas E. Warner" <silfreed at silfreed.net> wrote:

> On Monday 11 February 2008, Eric H. Jung wrote:
> > I edited http://www.mozdev.org/drupal/wiki/MozdevDocs#toc0 so it has a
> > screenshot of TortoiseCVS. However, the image is hosted
> > http://imageshack.us because I don't know how to upload a new image to
> > http://www.mozdev.org/drupal/wiki/ and then refer to it at
> > http://www.mozdev.org/drupal/wiki/MozdevDocs#toc0. Anyone know how to do
> > this? I'd like the image to be hosted locally.
>
> Eric,
>
> I didn't have the "upload" module enabled so you weren't able to upload it to
> our docs.  I'll take care of uploading the image to our wiki and updating the
> page; thanks for the contribution!

Thanks for serving it locally. I have to admit that it's for my own selfish purposes: everytime I
re-image my Windows development machine, I spend 15 minutes figuring out the correct settings for
TortoiseCVS for getting my code out of mozdev. But now with that screenshot on the wiki, that
shouldn't happen again... hopefully it's useful for others, too.

Eric
p.s. Can't believe I uploaded a JPG instead of a PNG!