[Project_owners] Bugzilla Setup for recent Mozdev projects

Douglas E. Warner silfreed at silfreed.net
Fri Dec 12 07:58:20 PST 2008

As I've been working through automating the project creation process, some
parts have been neglected such as setting up the bugzilla products.

If you are missing a bugzilla product for your project, feel free to contact
us at feedback at mozdev.org and we'll get you set right up.  I've tried to go
through projects that we missed recently and get bugzilla setup for them and
have contacted the project owners to let them know.

I apologize for the delay in getting these setup.

-Doug