[Project_owners] window.focus() failing on Linux

Philip Chee philip at aleytys.pc.my
Mon Aug 25 17:55:57 PDT 2008

On Mon, 25 Aug 2008 23:28:42 +0200, Michael Vincent van Rantwijk,
MultiZilla wrote:

> Philip Chee wrote:
>> SeaMonkey Version? Firefox Version? IceApe/IceWeasel of official
>> mozilla.org releases?

> The latest and official releases, of both browsers.

> Note that I went back to SeaMonkey v1.1.9 for testing, but so far
> nothing except running Windows works (XP/SP3 in VirtualBox).

In that case you are comparing a Gecko 1.8.1 browser (SeaMonkey 1.1.11)
with a Gecko 1.9 browser (Firefox 3.0).

Do you have the same problem with the latest Firefox 2.0.0.16? (eq SM
1.1.11)

Is this problem fixed in the current SeaMonkey 2.0a nightlies? (eq
Shiretoko)

Phil

[ ]Shell to DOS...come in, DOS...do you read...over?
* TagZilla 0.066.6