[Project_owners] Softpedia

Shivanand Sharma / Varun varun21 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 22 22:28:17 PDT 2008

I got them once for both of my extensions. and I've been getting them on
most updates ever since. The first time I flaunted it and my not so tech
savvy friends believed I was a famous guy on the net. Now since I get too
many of those I steer clear of them else my personal blog looks ugly.

re,

On Sat, Aug 23, 2008 at 1:47 AM, Myk Melez <myk at mozilla.org> wrote:

> Onno Ekker wrote:
>
>> Do other project owners also get these "awards"? And what do you do with
>> them?
>>

> I get them too, although I've never solicited them.  I ignore them.
>
>  Also last week I stumbled upon Add-ons Mirror, or AMI. I'd seen that
>> site before, but never paid too much attention to it. Do other project
>> owners use it to publish there extension? Does it help?
>>

> I published there in the distant past when I couldn't get something onto
> AMO for some reason (don't recall now why), but I don't do so anymore.
>
> -myk

Cheers!
Shivanand Sharma
Editor: http://binaryturf.com