[Project_owners] simplifying Drupal forum topic submission page

Onno Ekker o.e.ekker at gmail.com
Tue Aug 5 22:33:16 PDT 2008

On Wed, Aug 6, 2008 at 6:11 AM, Philip Chee <philip.chee at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Tue, 05 Aug 2008 14:26:24 -0700, Myk Melez wrote:
> > The default Drupal forum topic submission page
> > <http://snowl.mozdev.org/drupal/node/add/forum> is overcomplicated.
> > Brief uses a simplified version
> > <http://brief.mozdev.org/drupal/node/add/forum>.  Does anyone know how
> > they do it?
>
> They are both very simple. They both say:
>
> Access denied
> You are not authorized to access this page.

Yes, that's what I get too...

Maybe a little off-topic, but my forum topic submission
page<http://forward.mozdev.org/drupal/node/add/forum>is a little too
simple. I would like anonymous users to be able to post, but
also give them the option to leave their contact information.

I haven't been able to find this option, so I've filed a bug for it in
drupal: http://drupal.org/node/291600

Way more off-topic: when going to the drupal website, I noticed they have
released version 5.9 <http://drupal.org/drupal-6.3> with security updates
some time ago. Any plans on upgrading (to this version or to 6.3)?

Onno