[Project_owners] simplifying Drupal forum topic submission page

Myk Melez myk at mozilla.org
Tue Aug 5 17:33:12 PDT 2008

Eric H. Jung wrote:
> opensourcery to the rescue?
Hmm, perhaps.  But I don't necessarily need it done for me (not yet,
anyway).  At this point I don't even see how it could be done in
theory.  There doesn't appear to be anything applicable in the
voluminous Drupal administration interface, nor is there any obvious way
to hack the templates/scripts that build that interface by hand.

Before I know whether this is something I can do myself or something I
need someone to do for me, I would need to know how one does it.

-myk