[Project_owners] looking for drupal expert - make $

Eric H. Jung eric.jung at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 29 15:10:49 PDT 2008

FYI...

----- Original Message ----
> From: Eric H. Jung <eric.jung at yahoo.com>
>
> Hi,
>
> I've followed everyone's advice on drupal forums, but I still have the following
> problem:
>
> When a user (registered or unregistered) replies to an existing forum post, the
> post requires moderator approval before it is public.
>
> I'm willing to pay someone to help me get rid of this required approval while
> still maintaining captcha.
>
> Contact me off-list or in irc.mozilla.org#mozdev.

I contracted with Paul Booker to help me. After granting him admin rights, he was able to determine that the askismet module was somehow conflicting with the forums module. Disabling akismet solved the problem, and since I don't use akismet, there were no problems.

Lesson learned: turn off akismet if you don't use it.

Eric