[Project_owners] Blog question.

Philip Chee philip.chee at gmail.com
Sat Apr 26 08:17:43 PDT 2008

I understand that the drupal wossit on mozdev supports blogs. At the
moment I have three projects on mozdev, one of them has a couple of
subprojects. Now if I just want one blog not directly tied to a project
(it would be too much to have three blogs one for each project given
that I plan less than one blog post per year) is that possible? e.g.
<http://www.mozdev.org/drupal/blog/somefancytitlehere/>

(I don't plan to actually blog, but it's hard to test a blogging
extension without an actual blog).

Phil

[ ]This tagline is SHAREWARE!  To register, send me $10
* TagZilla 0.066.6