[Project_owners] drupal forums help

Eric H. Jung eric.jung at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 23 10:11:19 PDT 2008

I've just discovered that people can post to my drupal forums after registering and the post appears just fine. But replies to posts don't appear unless (1) they confirm their email address or (2) I approve ("publish") the post. How can I permit registered users to post replies without having to approve their email address?

Actually, I'd like to allow anonymous users to post new thread and new replies, but I cannot get that to work even with the recent discussion.

Eric