[Project_owners] Can't get anonymous post to drupal forum to work

Onno Ekker o.e.ekker at gmail.com
Wed Apr 23 07:19:55 PDT 2008

Good news. With this latest setting I managed to get Anonymous Posts and
Comments to work on Wiki, Blog and Forum!
I can't give a recap of all the settings I had to wade through to get it
to work, though.
I remember that one of the first things I tried actually permitted
Anonymous users to administer all the CAPTCHA settings :-(
Maybe Ron / wa84it can give an overview of the necessary settings?
I think all the project owners can (and are encouraged) to document in
the mozdev Wiki.
And I agree with Eric that this would be a nice default setting.
Maybe mozdev team can optimize their settings (for new projects probably)?

Onno