[Project_owners] John Sgouridis/it/CHI/F-I is out of the office.

John.Sgouridis at fitchratings.com John.Sgouridis at fitchratings.com
Tue Apr 15 02:01:05 PDT 2008

I will be out of the office starting  04/15/2008 and will not return until
04/16/2008.

I will be out of the office  Please contact Jefferey Saiger or Michael
Washington in case of emergency

Confidentiality Notice:  The information in this e-mail and any attachment(s) is confidential and for the use of the addressee(s) only.  If you have received this e-mail in error, please delete this e-mail.  Unauthorized use, reliance, disclosure or copying of the contents of this e-mail, or any similar action, is prohibited.